Dear Sound Circle Center Community:
This is an extraordinary time in the world and in our country. We hope that the significant measures taken by the Governor and Health officials in Washington State to curb the spread of Covid-19 will be effective. We are continually monitoring the situation and remaining flexible and changing our plans if necessary. At this time all gatherings of people are prohibited, protocols are in place for smaller gatherings and schools are closed in our three most populous counties (with other districts expected to follow suit) until further notice. We will stay in communication as the situation evolves. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Take good care of yourselves, your family and your neighbors!
Sound Circle Center for Arts and Anthroposophy
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Guidance for Schools
- Local health department directory (U.S.)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- How to talk to children about difficult news
- Explaining the News to Our Kids
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus